Monday, August 29, 2011

Jet and Bernie Pass CLASS BA Evaluations

Well, this is certainly embarrassing! Would you believe that both Jet and Bernie have passed the CLASS (Canine Life and Social Skills) BA Level evaluations and I have not. Inconceivable! I mean, I can understand Bernie passing, cause everything is so easy for him. But Jet??!! She's so much younger than me and frankly, she can be a little high strung (do I need to remind anyone of the toilet paper incident?).
But back to me. I just don't understand. I did everything in stellar fashion, scoring an "excellent" on every item on the BA evaluation but one, the boring "STAY". I was so excited to be doing well, I just didn't want to sit on my mat for a whole minute. So I got up twice and apparently, that is an automatic incomplete for the whole test. Darn it! I was so close.

Jenn did say that it is totally OK and that she was really proud that I did really well on all the other items on the evaluation. We have some work to do, but I can take the evaluation again in a few weeks. So, in the meantime, I can fill you in on all the ins and outs of training for the CLASS program.

No comments: