Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Drill Team Performance Debut!

What an exciting weekend! I performed with the Paws4Ever Drill Team on Saturday at the YMCA Healthy Kids Event. We debuted our new routine called "25 Miles" which was choreographed by Sharon Ashe and also performed our routine to "I Will Survive". Sharon was also there and performed both routines with Bernie. They did great! I did great! It was really fun and afterwards, Jenn walked around with me and Bernie and we got lots of attention from people. I got to wiggle my butt and get lots of pats from adults and children. It was way fun. Jenn posted videos of our performances on YouTube.

25 Miles

I Will Survive

1 comment:

Niamh said...

Hi Royal,

We looked pretty good at our performance. I can't wait until we have the new bandannas!

Stop by my blog when you get a chance and pick up an award that I have for you.

Your friend,
Niamh