Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Playtime with Niamh

I got to play with my girlfriend Niamh in the park yesterday. She is so fun to chase.We both got a good workout running around this way and that way.Jenn says Niamh does such a good job telling me off when I try to sniff her in private places. I guess I can be a pretty rude boy sometimes. Jenn says my neuter surgery will help with that and that other dogs will like me even more after my hormones calm down. Niamh and my other girlfriend Ayla are going to come over to my house for a playdate tomorrow. We all need a good workout before we march in the Hillsborough Holiday Parade. This will be my first parade and it should be so exciting.

1 comment:

Niamh said...

We sure did have a great time that day doing all that chasing. It feels so good to run really fast. And I can't really blame you when you sniff me in rude places - you know what a flirt I am.

Check out my blog for some parade photos.

Your friend,
Niamh