Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm feeling better all the time...

It's been two days since my surgery and I'm feeling so much better. I'm not as tired or sore, but I've been sleeping a lot. Jenn took me for a walk this morning and it was nice to get out and stretch my legs. Jenn's also been giving me lots of TTouches to support and help my body heal. Jenn's teaching a TTouch workshop on Sunday afternoon so you can learn some of these techniques too. Check out her website for more info. TTouch is useful all sorts of health and behavioral issues and there is a great video clip on YouTube on using TTouch to help animals recover from injuries or surgeries. Click here

2 comments:

Ayla said...

Hi Royal,

I'm glad you are feeling better. You are so lucky that Jenn knows how to help you heal with TTouch. It's been raining alot, so you haven't missed much good playtime. But there will be some good mud to play in when the sun comes out again! Maybe the mud will still be around when you are allowed off leash.

Our drill team's next parade is this Saturday. We'll miss you.

Glad you enjoyed the get well card.

Your friend, Ayla

Niamh said...

Royal,

We missed you at the parade on Saturday! I know you would have enjoyed it except for the little boys on scooters who came up behind us. We got lots of attention.

It is good that you are getting a lot of rest and T Touch. I'm sure that you will be back to all your activities soon and then we can have another playdate.

Your friend,
Niamh