Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"He weighs how much?!"

Picture #1
Me at 10 weeks

Picture #2
Me at 18 weeks


Apparently, I'm over 35 lbs now, which is a bit more than anyone was anticipating. So I've gained 20 lbs in 8 weeks? Honestly, I don't see the big deal. Jenn says I've grown out of my collar, my harness, all my beds and I can barely fit into my crate that I sleep in at night. This could be a problem. Jenn says that sleeping in the crate at night is very important. She can't watch me when she is asleep and I could decide to take a potty break in Eric's slipper. That's ridicuous! I could also decide to eat said slipper in my boredom in waiting for them to wake up. Hmm, that is actually likely to happen. So they better get a bigger crate for me (and soon). The crate keeps me safe and Jenn and Eric can sleep knowing their slippers are safe. At least at night...

No comments: