Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tired Puppy = Good Puppy



This is what I look like when I'm tired. Tiring me out involves lots of games, running in my yard, playing with my housemates Big Sandy and Bernie, play dates with other fun loving dogs, and going on field trips to new places. My days are active with Jenn and she keeps me busy throughout the day. My favorite time is when dog friends come over to run and play in my yard. Yesterday, Sky came over with her person Jesse. Sky is a Goldendoodle (she has long flowing blond hair like a movie star) and we ran and wrestled for about an hour. It was so much fun and I just had to take a big nap in the afternoon.

Without playtime and activities, I have to get more creative to alleviate my pent up energy and boredom. After all, my DNA indicates that I could run and herd all day long. What's a puppy supposed to do if I can't get that energy out? Well, I could pull the drapes down, chew the steps, try to dislodge the mortar around the fireplace, play tug with the bottom of Jenn's robe, bounce on the furniture, and bark, bark, bark.

Jenn and Eric are doing a good job so far in providing me with stuff to do. If they keep this up, we're going to have a great life together.

2 comments:

Ayla said...

Hi Royal,
I'm excited that you have a blog. I started one in October and it is fun. I'd love to link to your site on my blog. Is that OK?

In case you haven't visited my blog, it is ayla-adogslife.blogspot.com

I know your friends Bernie and Big Sandy, and I hope to meet you some day.

Ayla

Royal said...

Hi Ayla,

I've love to link to your blog and I can't wait to meet you. I really think that we could be good play friends.

Royal